West London Business
West London Business is the voice of business in North-West London, covering seven local authority areas. WLB is a company owned and led by the private sector.
WLB pledges to...
- pay all staff a minimum of the London Living Wage.
- use suppliers who pay their staff a Living Wage.
- provide support and technology to allow occasional home working for office-based staff.
- be flexible with staff hours when employees are searching for a new home to buy or rent.
- provide signposting for staff experiencing housing difficulties, about where to seek detailed advice.
- offer staff direct financial support with housing, such as a Tenancy Loan Deposit Scheme.
- begin scoping options for providing quality rental accommodation to employees.
- commit to marketing the signing of these pledges both internally to staff and externally.