Shaftesbury pledges to...
• pay staff a minimum of the London Living Wage.
• use suppliers who pay their staff a Living Wage.
• offer a season ticket loan scheme to all employees.
• provide support and technology to allow occasional home working for office-based staff.
• be flexible with staff hours when employees are searching for a new home to buy or rent.
• provide signposting for staff experiencing housing difficulties, about where to seek detailed advice.
• provide information on best practice for tenants and landlords to all staff, including legal rights and responsibilities.
• offer staff direct financial support with housing, such as a Tenancy Loan Deposit Scheme.
• commit to marketing the signing of these pledges both internally to staff and externally.