The Portman Estate
Covering 110 acres of Marylebone in London’s West End, The Portman Estate is a mix of residential, retail and office space that aims to deliver a sense of community. The company has restored many Georgian buildings to today’s high standards as well as creating contemporary homes and offices that reflect their historical context.
The Portman Estate pledges to...
- pay all staff a minimum of the London Living Wage.
- use suppliers who pay their staff a Living Wage.
- provide information on best practice for tenants and landlords to all staff, including legal rights and responsibilities.
- begin scoping options for providing quality rental accommodation to employees.
- commit to marketing the signing of these pledges both internally to staff and externally.