Optimity is a London based technology service provider. The company, founded in 2002, is an internet service provider with its own LDN+ fibre and wireless network.
Optimity pledges to...
- pay all staff a minimum of the London Living Wage.
- use suppliers who pay their staff a Living Wage.
- offer a season ticket loan scheme to all employees.
- provide support and technology to allow occasional home working for office-based staff.
- be flexible with staff hours when employees are searching for a new home to buy or rent.
- survey all London employees annually, to ensure the company is aware of the challenges facing staff in terms of housing.
- provide signposting for staff experiencing housing difficulties, about where to seek detailed advice.
- provide information on best practice for tenants and landlords to all staff, including legal rights and responsibilities.
- arrange preferential lending terms for mortgages.
- offer staff direct financial support with housing, such as a Tenancy Loan Deposit Scheme.
- Begin scoping options for providing quality rental accommodation to our employees.
- commit to marketing the signing of these pledges both internally to staff and externally.