Old Oak & Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC)
The Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC) is developing a whole new centre and community for west London. OPDC is using the investment in rail infrastructure projects, High Speed 2 (HS2) and the Elizabeth Line (formally Crossrail), to create new opportunities for people in the area.
OPDC pledges to...
- pay all staff a minimum of the London Living Wage.
- offer a season ticket loan scheme to all employees.
- provide support and technology to allow occasional home working for office-based staff.
- provide an intranet service for staff seeking accommodation or tenants/flatmates.
- offer staff direct financial support with housing, such as a Tenancy Loan Deposit Scheme.