The Mayor's Office for Policing And Crime (MOPAC)
The Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime is a functional body of the Greater London Authority responsible for oversight of the Metropolitan Police. The office is headed by the Mayor of London and is held to account by the Police and Crime Committee of the London Assembly.
MOPAC pledges to...
• pay staff a minimum of the London Living Wage.
• use suppliers who pay their staff a Living Wage.
• provide support and technology to allow occasional home working for office-based staff.
• provide an intranet service for staff seeking accommodation or tenants/flatmates.
• offer staff direct financial support with housing, such as a Tenancy Loan Deposit Scheme.