London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC)
Established in 2012, the London Legacy Development Corporation (LCCD) replaced the Olympic Park Legacy Company. The LLCD is responsible for delivering on the physical legacy of the London 2012 Games – the long-term planning, development, management and maintenance of the Olympic Park and its impact on the surrounding area.
LlDC pledges to...
• pay staff a minimum of the London Living Wage.
• use suppliers who pay their staff a Living Wage.
• offer a season ticket loan scheme to all employees.
• provide support and technology to allow occasional home working for office-based staff.
• be flexible with staff hours when employees are searching for a new home to buy or rent.
• provide signposting for staff experiencing housing difficulties, about where to seek detailed advice.
• provide information on best practice for tenants and landlords to all staff, including legal rights and responsibilities.
• offer staff direct financial support with housing, such as a Tenancy Loan Deposit Scheme.