Grant Thornton is one of the world’s largest professional services network of independent accounting and consulting member firms that provide assurance, tax and advisory services to privately held businesses, public interest entities and public sector entities.
Grant Thornton pledges to...
- pay all staff a minimum of the London Living Wage.
- offer a season ticket loan scheme to all employees.
- provide support and technology to allow occasional home working for office-based staff.
- be flexible with staff hours when employees are searching for a new home to buy or rent.
- survey all London employees annually, to ensure the company is aware of the challenges facing staff in terms of housing.
- provide signposting for staff experiencing housing difficulties, about where to seek detailed advice.
- provide information on best practice for tenants and landlords to all staff, including legal rights and responsibilities.
- provide an intranet service for staff seeking accommodation or tenants/flatmates.
- begin scoping options for providing quality rental accommodation to employees.
- enter into an arrangement with a private company to provide quality rental accommodation for our employees.
- commit to marketing the signing of these pledges both internally to staff and externally.