Golin is an integrated communications agency, specialising in PR, digital and content. Golin was established in 1956, has 34 offices around the world and employs around 700 employees.
Golin pledges to...
- pay all staff a minimum of the London Living Wage.
- offer a season ticket loan scheme for all employees.
- provide support and technology to allow occasional home working for office-based staff.
- be flexible with staff hours when employees are searching for a new home to buy or rent.
- survey all London employees annually, to ensure the company is aware of the challenges facing staff in terms of housing.
- provide signposting for staff experiencing housing difficulties, about where to seek detailed advice.
- provide an intranet service for staff seeking accommodation or tenants/flatmates
- offer staff direct financial support with housing, such as a Tenancy Loan Deposit Scheme.
- begin scoping options for providing quality rental accommodation to employees.
- enter into an arrangement with a private company to provide quality rental accommodation for our employees.
- commit to marketing the signing of these pledges both internally to staff and externally.