The London Borough of Camden is a borough in north west London, and forms part of Inner London. The southern reaches of Camden form part of central London. The local authority is Camden London Borough Council.
Camden Council pledge to...
- pay all staff a minimum of the London Living Wage.
- use suppliers who pay their staff a Living Wage.
- offer a season ticket loan scheme to all employees.
- provide support and technology to allow occasional home working for office-based staff.
- be flexible with staff hours when employees are searching for a new home to buy or rent.
- provide signposting for staff experiencing housing difficulties, about where to seek detailed advice.
- provide information on best practice for tenants and landlords to all staff, including legal rights and responsibilities
- provide an intranet service for staff seeking accommodation or tenants/flatmates.
- offer staff direct financial support with housing, such as a Tenancy Loan Deposit Scheme.
- commit to marketing the signing of these pledges both internally to staff and externally.